Tuesday, August 21, 2007

hey hey you you... IM BACK YUKKKK...

Man... It’s been almost a year since my last post. Failures, problems had run my life…since I did my last post. I thought problems run and ruin, perhaps most of them did! BUT it wasn’t what my master want me to do, it was just my mind set that told me to stop being creative, being cheerful, being talkaholic, and other crazy positive things U NAME IT! BUT now i only want to spell one thing... TO LIVE MY BEST LIFE NOW! and fo sho I don’t wanna live in HISTORIES! A good book taught me that happiness is a decision, it is not a choice. The Advertisement would be the best example of my mind! They offer me lotsa goodies, such as: be dumb, be unsocialized, be stuck, be hatred, be isolated, to blame my self, OR be happy and stop looking at everything i have lost and start looking at all i have left?! As a customer... Finally, I choose to buy the last advertisement which is HAPPINESS! I'm glad to choose to be free from all stuffs yeaaa SAY BYE BYE to BUGS LIFE! Now i just wanna turn on my brain television and skip those dodgy adverts! Oh mannn, it's good to be free from our old mindset. And now um, I feel like writing… and yeah I discover a brilliant idea! my gazzillionz stories would inspired me for next posts…=P KEPO KAN LOE?! stay tune aja ya boo. yuk ya yukkk.


a new chapter of life beginnn...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home