Monday, September 11, 2006

When all else fades
Your torch will shine with lights
To the art of falling under,
but then You’ve sacrificed to lift us up.
Whatever we’ve done, now just believe…
There’s so much more for real,
And so much more to see,
While the daring of my heart,
just strengthen deep in the depth.
A mystery unbelievable,
and the One whom Irreplaceable,
had took the fall and set many souls free.
In Your presence,
there You are to let my eyes see.
In the quietness and the falling to my knees,
there my heart will be stay and still.
In the weakness of life,
there Your way will be my strength.
In the wrong way to go,
there Your grace will be my guide.
Now here I am raising my mute volume…
From many accords in one voice,
Step by step,
Seating with beating,
Writing with thinking,
Holding my ten cents pencil,
Listening to the track fourteenth…
As Jesus the One whom mighty to save
Every situation…Every season...

(10: 38 pm, 7th September,
while waiting the internet to starting up)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home